Reflective Blog November 3rd
10 Things I know to be True
1.) It is Saturday
2.)Life has its ups and downs
3.) I do not have good grammar skills no matter how hard I try.
4.)I think Driving is Horrible.
5.)I love God
6.)5:30 am is a very early time to wake up
7.) I have a twin
8.) I am not Normal
9.) I can't spell
10.)I have blonde hair.
Expand
I will expand on number 2 because I feel I can write more about that than any thing else on the list. Many of you may already know that life is hard and there are great moments in life and then there are those periods in life where its hard and it is hard to see the other side of that dark tunnel. These past three months have been a down fall for me and what I used to call a normal life. High School was great for me, I had a ton of friends, Ran track and cross country, made good grades, had wonderful teachers that cared I was living a dream. Then life hit me I had to get a real job pay for the 100 dollars of gas each week to get to school everyday and had to help support my family while doing all of my school work. But these last few weeks i felt like everything has turned around. I realize who i wanted to be and learned a lot about being responsible and learned to conserve as much as i can. So in a way the down falls of life help you get stronger. You know the saying what does not kill you makes you stronger, well its right.
I like how you made the list. I tried making mine, but I just ended up thinking too hard so it will continue to stay blank until I decide to go back to it. But you are absolutely right, life does indeed have its ups and downs. I can totally relate to what you're saying here. I too have had a shock of reality since arriving at college. With work and school and trying to maintain an average social life, it is tiring but I know my hard work will only pay off in the end.
ReplyDeleteThat is very interesting and I feel you in a way. In high school you have more friends because you are always around that same group of people so you form those close relationships with them. I always like to think when I do something wrong or I fail at something those are the most important times. You prove yourself or grow as a person in the hardest times. Learn from failures and hardships.
ReplyDelete