It was a book about a garbage truck and what it did. The book started with a simple question "Who am I?" then it went on explaining what it did and how it helped people than at the end of the book it answered the original question Who am I? As we were reading this book i was thinking to myself what kind of person or persons write about a garbage truck, they are loud and smelly. I did like the style of the book though and tried it out in my day book.
I first responded to what I thought of the book in a short paragraph, then I used its format to write about me in my day book. I started with the same question "Who am I?" and proceeded to describe my physical and mental features. I wrote in my day book for about five to ten minutes and plan to expand this procces and add it to my literacy narrative. Overall the experience was fun and it helped me get a new idea for my narrative.
Youtube Midterm Library Walkthrough .
Documentation


No comments:
Post a Comment