In the library, on the ground floor there are white boards that and one can use for studying purposes. you can have a group of students chilling on a couch studying and practicing on the white boards.
I have noticed other things around campus with a literary underlife too. T-shirts hanging outside of the library, sculptures ( pictures paint a thousand words.), Signs for fraternity's and sororities. Also my history class we do a lot of reading and writing, more than all of my english classes combined.
I know exactly where you are talking about that is where I like to study. Yeah I remember you telling me about your history class you must spend a lot of time at the library reading and different things. I also find myself in between just studying and doing hw and other stuff.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, I really like how you focused on the library. I wish I went there more to study, it's such a great environment to be in for homework and I love the white boards! Many people think of books when it comes to literacy in a library, but there are so many other different things that definitely fall under literacy underlife.
ReplyDelete