Saturday, November 3, 2012

Annotated Bibliography

Pictures around campus

Picture1030121923_2.jpg1.) 
Booth, Michelle. Veterans Club sign, 2012, Veterans club, University of North Carolina Charlotte.

The veterans club sign is significant to our injury project because it is a public writing. I Chose to research signage around campus. I do not know who the artist is so I put the photographers name in the citation in the artist place.


Picture1030121925_1.jpg    2.)Booth, Michelle. Voting Pumpkins, 2012, University of North Carolina Charlotte.

The voting pumpkins were sitting on the path outside the main entrance of the library on campus. The pumpkins were raising awareness of election day November 6th 2012. I think it is a example of signage because it is there to inform students on a canvas. It takes a new perspective on signs saying you could use any canvas to inform people around you.

3.)Booth, Michelle. Shirts Speaking against Violence, 2012, University of North Carolina Charlotte.

The shirts were also outside the main entrance of the library and like the pumpkins were there to inform students. This is another example on how different things can become signs.

1 comment:

  1. Really cool examples of signage. I have never seen any of those types of signs really good job. That is interesting and overall good job.

    ReplyDelete