Monday, February 25, 2013

$ = Happiness... Not

Picture0224132147_1.jpg In Class on Wednesday we read different quotes from a text named Flow. we were assigned to pick one of the quotes and write about it. Only one stood out to me. 

 " To improve life one must improve the quality of experience."

This quote went on to say something about money but I can not remember exactly and  I continued to write in my day book how money does not buy happiness that the way you live your life changes everything. Today I re-read this quote and realize that we only get one life we need to live it the way we want to, we need to find time for the important things in life like family, love, friends, dreams, reality, and anything else your heart desires.


3 comments:

  1. I like the picture that you used! Very interesting! I agree about your point that we need to make more time for those things that are more important, but I can't deny that money does make things easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that money doesn't buy happiness. The WAY you live your life really shows what kind of person you are. It's all whether you see the glass half empty or half full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dannggg Michelle. Nice quote there! Money is a material that is used to support what's really true to us, which is the passion we drive for. Money drives a lot of people, but do money buy happiness?

    -SAN

    ReplyDelete