Monday, March 18, 2013
Collage Readiness
Sorry this post is posted so late when I got home last night all I wanted to do was sleep. and this ties into my collage readiness, was I prepared for collage? Am I ready for collage now that im already a semester in? The answer to these questions are... even if your not ready you have to be you dont have a choice. and thats what i feel like sometimes like i dont have a choice other than to work and go to school. But a thousand other questions run through my mind as I think this, What happens if I fail a class? what if i am working to much? is my dad going to be proud of me? and as i go through this semester I am going to try and answer these questions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel the same way with all of the questions. I'm constantly thinking of all of the what if's and maybe's...but all that does is stress me out! I really hate it. So, if I was you I would try as much as possible to not focus on that. Just trust that what's meant to happen will eventually happen.
ReplyDeleteI ask myself the same questions. I still dont feel like im fully ready for college but all you can do is try and see the end results.
ReplyDeleteI see. I like the questions that you stated. One question that you brought up that had my attention was about your dad being proud of you. Is your dad the type that is strict about your education? Or is he the type that cares about your passion more? idk. Making people proud is hard. No doubt. It's kind of funny because "College Readiness" is also something I'm doing for my inquiry project. Good blog Michelle! Btw, you misspelled "College."
ReplyDeleteYou can never know if you're ready for college until you actually go to college. I think if you made it almost through this year that you are ready for college. I think everyone is ready for college its just that college can be very stressful but it's that way for everyone. You're not alone!
ReplyDeleteI didnt realize how different college was going to be until I actually got here! Its a big adjustment from high school and I agree, you have a lot of new worries and stresses, but if you have gotten this far through your 1st year of college, I think that thats the hardest part.
ReplyDelete