Sunday, March 24, 2013
When high-school students got together and put on paper what they thought was the biggest influence in their college readiness there was some interesting things but most importantly there were a lot of common things. Most everyone thought school and their parents to be their biggest influence and there were other common factors also like religion, work and media. And thinking back all of these factors were big influences in my life as well, but mostly my family. My injury project will be focused around my college readiness and my family and how they have lead me here today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's great that you found your encounter with the high school students influences relevant to your inquiry project.
ReplyDeleteHey! Your topic and my topic relates! Very similar... Going back to the visit by the Forest High Students, seems like you was able to connect with them. Religion is a very interesting topic. Work is a crazy factor in life. Media is basically life as we know it (I don't agree). Lastly, family is something I believe everyone can share about. I feel like you are going to be creative and make a good project when talking about how family shaped your identity!
ReplyDelete_SAN
I can't wait to see what you come up with! Family is a really big influence, they've been with us from the beginning after all! Good luck!
ReplyDelete