I hope this one I better than last week... I used technology and wrestled my computer for a while, actually did research and READ!!! :O
I also did a double entry journal for my source. With a hundred tabs open o.O but my feeling on this project are in the the video and I think this is my reflection.
It was good to see you be straight forward and out with your topic! And about that question, I bet there's a million or billion answers to that, you just have to ask different people. Good job!
Good job on using media!! :) I really liked how you ended your segment with a question
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see you be straight forward and out with your topic! And about that question, I bet there's a million or billion answers to that, you just have to ask different people. Good job!
ReplyDeleteIt is true that your background and past experiences or current situation(s) can influence your college readiness tremendously.
ReplyDelete