Sunday, April 28, 2013

I learned a lot from this project. I learned that your ready for what you want to learn not what you have to learn and I also learned that no one is really ready for college until you get there. All of the classes you take in high school might be helpful and some may be pointless. But you learn from every experience in life and what ever path you chose is the greatest path because its your path.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that the best way of learning in life is through experience. If you learn from every good and bad experience in life then you will learn a lot more about yourself and life than you could in any college class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree that we are ready for what we want to learn. So often, we just shut out what we don't care to learn or obtain. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete