Tuesday, October 30, 2012

 Our group had to document and expand on student public writing. My job was to see any student made signage and document it and I think that signs do not always have to be on a poster or a board they can also be on t-shirts or even pumpkins. I chose these images because students made all of these images and they are trying to voice their opinions.

  T-shirts voicing against domestic violence.
  Picture1030121925_1.jpg Pumpkins along the path by the library telling students to vote on November 6th.




Picture1030121923_2.jpgA sign for veterans or army personnel to join the veterans club.

Picture1030121929_1.jpg

 Ethnography outline




 Picture1030121927_1.jpg  The cafe is where we met.



1 comment:

  1. Michelle, it is so interesting to see how people decide to share information in different ways (t-shirts, pumpkins). I like how you walked around and picked out things that weren't just the regular flyer or poster. I've walked by those shirts several times, so I like how you added them in here.

    ReplyDelete