Monday, December 3, 2012

Narrative

I knew from the beggining that I wanted to write about my grandma. She is so special to me and has been the biggest inpact in my litaracy life. She writes poems all the time and has so manybooks they should build a libaray just for her. The first draft I wrote was a bunch of collabrative storys of my childhood at my grandmas but when she told us she wanted a revised paper with a whole new concept I chose to rewrite the paper by choosing one big story and writing about little memories in that one story. When I got comments back that Mrs. Manship wanted one big story not a bunch of little storys I chose the most recent event in my family my grandma's poems and how she has recently published these poems in a book.
(Grandma at graduation in yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment