Wobble
The definition of wobble is to have fault, shake dance, weak, falter. When I think I think of a new baby begging to walk like my cousin Sara she took her first steps last week and wobbles while standing or "walking" those three steps before falling.
Humans have wobble moments their entire life from learning to walk, all the way until they are old and frail and can no longer walk. In English classes I often wobble rather it be reading or writing, and especially grammar I wobble more than Sara. I still question why do we have to write all these papers when after collage will never see another paper again? Or why is it so hard for me to learn grammar, reading, and writing and it comes so easy to others?
Ever since I was little and learned to read and write I have noticed that the things in my mind are backwards when I read the time in a digital clock instead of 9:55 I read 5:59 my q's are g's and my b's, d's and p's are never written like that on paper. When I read a passage from a book it takes me twice as long as anybody I know because I have to read each sentence twice sometime three times to make sure I have read everything correctly. The biggest problem I had with English this year was writing the few papers we had uneasy about how she grades on spelling and grammar. But I am used to paper I have been writing them since the fourth grade. The most wobbly part of this year is the blog posts we did every week. At first I thought this was going to be a dumb idea, one more thing that proves that I'm no good in English and not the whole world can see it. I thought why do we have to do this blogs are for people who want to say something and as far as I was concerned I was contempt with not saying anything. but after a few posts I started to enjoy it, I even think it have improved my creative mind and I can go into grader detail about the things I write. Blogging was most definitely the most difficult part of this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment