Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Collage of Readiness!

I chose college readiness because it hits home with me. I dont believe I was ready for college but at the same time I think I was. Being ready for college revolves around everything in you life, you family, religion, friends, media and everything else. All of the pictures above show the rollercoster I am riding getting into college, staying in college, and graduating college to follow my dream. And if a picture really does say a thousand words and tell a thousand stories I believe I just wrote a book.

5 comments:

  1. I think this really shows the ups and downs of the college experience/college readiness. There are alot of different things that factor into being prepared for college, whether as a high school student you are ready for them or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is self explainatory. All of these aspects are very important when it comes down to college readiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you went with a collage and made your point really clear. It shows a lot of the influences in our preparation for college

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu wrote a book! Jk. I can try to extract as much info as I can from this collage and see how it represents college readiness, but I bet you can extract more since its like your college readiness outline. One thing I can relate to this is that in some of the pics you have there, I can talk about it in my experience of college readiness. I see that you got "WORK" up there, and I believe that "WORK" do influence so much in part of your life, even if you don't like it. Hey, you maybe you do like working even though you might not know it? Nice collage here, looks like a great piece of art. Good job!

    -SAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of a collage. It seems interesting and it expresses how ready you were and what helped you get ready. They tell a story

    ReplyDelete